Course Funding

If you are in need of some financial assitance for our courses you may be eligible for a grant, loan or course fee discounts.

If you are employed...

Career Development Loan

A Career Development Loan (CDL) can help you gain the experience, training and qualifications you need to improve your job skills or even launch a new career.

You can use it to fund a variety all of our courses within our organisation, so you are able to choose the course that best suits your needs. You can apply for a CDL if you are employed, self-employed or unemployed.

CDLs are available through an arrangement between the Learning and Skills Council (LSC) and three high street banks.

If you are unemployed...

Princes Trust

Are you unemployed? Is lack of money stopping you from getting into work, training or education? A Development Award could solve that.

Job Centre Plus

The Job Centre Plus can help you find grants and other funding to help pay for developing your music career.

More info

  • Our tutors
  • Our partners
  • Our courses